Explore two fun and colorful scenes, spotting various objects with Jack, your child’s new best friend. Jack speaks to your child through a series of phrases, saying their name, encouraging and coaching them along.
Both you and your child will love hearing their name integrated into the app! Touch on one of the several objects in each scene and Jack recites the name of the object as well!
The app contains access to over 1300 names, with new names continually being added. If the desired name isn’t currently available, there is still an option to enjoy the app in its entirety.
- It’s very engaging for kids to keep touching things to learn the name of items
- It’s personal to them as Jack call out to the kid by his/her name to find things
- There isn’t a option to shut Jack up if you want it to be silent and just explore
- There should be some kind of acknowledgment of finding the correct stuff after being “asked” to find it, e.g. “You found it!”
- There should be more scene to explore 😀
- The labels of one item are covered by “Jack”
- The “Bird” label should be “Red Bird” unless the app teaches color as well otherwise the label won’t be “correct” to a 4 month baby
Overall, this education app is pretty interesting for younger folks to learn more about their environment with such animated way to find & name items.
This app is recommended for children 6 months – 3 years of age and it’s an Universal App built for both iPhone & iPad
Type: Universal App
Price for iPhone: $1.99 (As of: February 17, 2011 Report)
Price for iPad: $1.99 (As of: February 17, 2011 Report) Follow @SimonTay78
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!