Seller: HeroCraft Ltd.
Cuboid is a twisted, mind-bending 3D puzzle game that will have you addicted right from the start as you travel through stunning ancient ruins, manoeuvring the cuboid through mystical exits to move to the next level.
Amazing graphics and soothing music will engage your senses and immerse you in this addictive, surreal puzzle world.
By flipping and rotating through a series of increasingly complex tile mazes, players must move the cuboid as quickly, and in as few moves as possible to get the highest score. Use the intricate tile layouts, switches, bridges, and teleports to complete each level to unlock enchanting new puzzles, earn antique treasures, and discover exciting new levels to explore.
- Pretty fun & addictive puzzles that keeps me wanting for more!
- There’s a total of 66 puzzles that you can play
- Soothing music soundtrack that makes it comfortable to play for a long time
- Amazing 3D graphics
- Simple gameplay yet very challenging!
- Universal game meaning you can play this game in any iOS devices (iPad, iPhone & iPod touch)
- A little annoyed by the advertisements and I can’t seems to find the in-app purchase option to remove advertisement. Anyone knows please comment below!
- The “hints” showed me a cuboid moving but are moving too quickly for me to “catch the hint” haha
- The game center achievements notification appeared on the left side instead from the top on the iPad (3rd Gen) iOS 5.1.1 which is weird as the game is always landscape (horizontal) and not sure why the notification comes out as if it’s vertical
- More levels!! Need more levels!
This game is for puzzle lovers only and those who love a challenge of the brain! I believe only smart people can appreciate puzzles & strategies so are you smart enough to complete this game? It’s free so go get it!
Category: Games, Puzzle
Type: Universal App
Seller: HeroCraft Ltd.
Price for iPhone: Free (As of: June 9, 2012 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!
***Disclosure***The developer may have provided a “promo code” or paid for a video review for this app review. The provision of a promo code does not impact the outcome of the app review.