Discover the first iOS game to be set in the world of DOFUS, the multiple awarding winning MMORPG played by several million players worldwide.
DOFUS : Battles HD offers the perfect mix of TowerDefense and Real Time Strategy mechanisms, skilfully sprinkled with a touch of RPG.
No, you’re not dreaming – this is revolutionary.
With DOFUS : Battles HD , prepare to experience a unique and extraordinary adventure which plays out in the World of Twelve. Set off in search of Jeff Stobbs and the demonic Naz T. Peasawerk, and stop them from taking over the world!
Take command of an army of twelve legendary heroes led by the gods’ fantastical summons, Animakhal the dragon. Send them into battle against hordes of bloodthirsty monsters in epic battles which will put your strategy and your reflexes to the test.
- Unique gaming experience, for the first time I play a real time strategy game with turn based planning & RPG upgrading system.
- The Battle feels very much like “Plants Vs Zombies”!
- Every character can be level up, customized name, change sex orientation, equipped with new weapon, armor & accessories!
- Well made game without any noticeable bugs at all
- Plot is thin as it’s told as a story not as individual conversation between the characters that you control, it’s hard to grasp the story of the game to feel each character. Maybe a more Anime type of conversation should give a better story then slides with text.
- There’s no multiplayer…hopefully it’s in the works? If there’s a future multiplayer option it will be EXCELLENT! Imagine fighting another player given a time limit to choose their characters then battle it out for 3 matches to determine win lose or draw or maybe a co-Op defending.
- This game is another time machine game, your time will disappear once you start hehehe…Oops! Yes, it’s addictive that’s why.
Overall, this game is pretty interesting to me at least it felt at least on par with Plant Vs Zombies with RPG leveling…imagine that!
Personally, this game is a keeper and nothing is going to make me delete it off hehe ^_^
Category: Games, Turn-Based
Type: Separate App
Price for iPhone: $2.99 (As of: May 23, 2011 Report)
Price for iPad: $5.99 (As of: May 23, 2011 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!
***Disclosure***The developer may have provided a “promo code” or paid for a video review for this app review. The provision of a promo code does not impact the outcome of the app review.