Seller: OMGPOP, inc
Draw Something is simple & addictive, simply draw & let your friend guess what you had drawn!
★ Play with Friends on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch!
Challenge friends on Facebook or Twitter, or be automatically partnered with new gaming buddies.
★ Turn-based Gameplay
Perfect for gamers-on-the-go! Take turns drawing and guessing at your own pace.
Rally back and forth with friends for the most “Turns.”
★ Push Notifications
Be alerted when it’s your turn to draw or guess.
★ Color Packs
Turn simple doodles into rich masterpieces with color packs.
Stumped by a difficult word? Exchange it for a new one by exploding it with a bomb.
- Entertaining, addictive and fun!
- Educational for gamers to learn new words of things & people
- The connection with facebook to find friends kept crashing, I wonder if there’s a limit of friends this app can find…causing it to crash but I’m not sure.
- I do hope if the app have a quick way to send a screen shot of the drawing to major social network like twitter, facebook and others.
- Maybe a messaging box for communication with the person who draw
- I hope to have the ability to draw straight lines and perfect shapes will be nice!
- The words will repeat over time making it less challenging to players but if you buy the full version now there will be more words. I hope to have more words to come out soon!
Overall, this game is addictive as you interact with your friends and get to see their drawing skills & vocabulary knowledge! I recommend this game to everyone including the kids that need to learn basic words of things.
I personally had tried to google search images of words so that I can draw the image as similar as possible making the word literary memorized in my head as it’s associated with an image.
Type: Universal App
Seller: OMGPOP, inc
Price for iPhone: Free (As of: March 7, 2012 Report)
Price for iPad: Free (As of: March 7, 2012 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!
***Disclosure***The developer may have provided a “promo code” or paid for a video review for this app review. The provision of a promo code does not impact the outcome of the app review.