Seller: AMT Games
- The background graphics looks pretty
- It’s simple to play
- Where’s the logo, maybe the developer likes simplicity & wanted to use the Earth image to represent Epic War TD
- The music only gets better a few minutes into the game, the rest of the music needs work to pump up the excitement.
- The game play is too simple & repetitive without needing much strategy to win this game, need to add more ways to play this (e.g. Anomaly Warzone Earth, Tower Defense: Lost Earth)
- I wish the developer can add a slight graphics changes to the towers when they are upgraded
- At least describe the towers & what it does in the help, strength & weaknesses between each towers will be nice.
- This game should be Universal game instead of 4 different copies of the same game in the AppStore, people who had bought this game may accidentally pay for another copy on a different device
- More descriptions about this game in the appstore will be a bonus for potential customers to read up before buying.
Overall, I personally don’t recommend buying this game unless it’s free or only cost $0.99 in the AppStore. It’s fun for a while but after a few different maps of the same enemies with similar game play it becomes repetitive.
Hopes the next update will improve on this game soon!
Category: Games, Tower Defence
Type: Separate App
Seller: AMT Games
Price for iPhone: $0.99 (As of: November 2, 2011 Report)
Price for iPad: $0.99 (As of: November 2, 2011 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!
***Disclosure***The developer may have provided a “promo code” or paid for a video review for this app review. The provision of a promo code does not impact the outcome of the app review.