Seller: Uppercut Games Pty Ltd
Follow the echoes of a lost civilization in a visually-stunning post-apocalyptic world where only robots survive to fight a never-ending war. Fight towards your goal and piece together the fragments to reveal exactly what happened when the old world ended.
Is this the dawn of a new Epoch? And how can you find the one person you were originally assigned to protect?
CHOREOGRAPH THE ACTION
Control your character with intuitive finger swipes. Make split-second tactical decisions, take cover, select targets, dodge incoming fire, utilize special abilities, and launch countermeasures!
DESTROY, SALVAGE AND UPGRADE
Battle escalating waves of robots in arena-style combat, and upgrade yourself with pieces torn from your fallen enemies! Configure your robot with dozens of weapons, armors, boosters and counters.
IMMERSIVE SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN
Fight in multiple locations across a vast and ravaged city, and gather fragments of the past with logs from a cast of characters, each with their own perspective on the apocalyptic events that destroyed a once-proud civilization.
STUNNING AAA VISUALS
Utilize the enhanced visual capabilities of the iPhone4S and iPad 2 with high-resolution graphics powered by the UnrealEngine, the same engine used to create the visuals of the award winning Infinity Blade.
- UnrealEngine 3D graphics does makes a difference in the game, simply awesome!
- Simple to play, challenging to beat the final king! Very Infinity Blade to me! 😀
- Enjoyable & awesome weapons with unique tactical power up!
- Revealing the story by data intercept makes some nice reading. It made me want to play more to read the story!
- Like Infinity Blade, the game encourages you to repeat playing levels you had completed to earn some additional cash & collect weapons to sell so you can buy better weapons & items. This may means doing something very similar again & again…that’s not going to be so exciting.
- I rather have voice actors to read the data intercepts then to read them, maybe have an option to toggle that.
- The missions are too short, I complete up to the 2nd last level within 1.5 hours on the easy level… 😀 Make expansion pack in-app purchase!
- Many people don’t like rail system for shooting games, personally I think it’s nice but removing the ability to do your own exploration is a big downside. If this game makes it like Final Fantasy RPG walk about type of exploration RPG and activate the combat view when you encounter enemies will be AMAZING
- Multiplayer comes to mind when playing this game! Imagine going 1 on 1 vs another player or Co-op play but at a much bigger arena (5 positions instead of 3).
Overall, this game is definitely a fun game but it may not be a game to play for a extended period of time unless there are regular updates to let people play for WEEKS or MONTHS not hours.
The story of the game does pull me back into the game but I rather have a full game to slowly reveal the story by cut scenes or voice actors to tell me the intercepts data.
It will be nice if this game converts to a full RPG game but currently it’s just an exciting arcade shooting game instead, still it’s worth your money but watch for discounts in the future probably christmas time.
Category: Games, Shooter
Type: Universal App
Seller: Uppercut Games Pty Ltd
Price for iPhone: $5.99 (As of: November 12, 2011 Report)
Price for iPad: $5.99 (As of: November 12, 2011 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!