Featuring a living galaxy with over 20 inhabited solar systems and 100 space stations, Galaxy on Fire 2 allows you to travel using hyperspace and wormholes to visit the far reaches of this fully 3D, war-torn galaxy.
Follow the rich and engrossing storyline for over 10-hours of action-packed gameplay, or head off at any time on an interplanetary journey of your own design; mining asteroids, trading ore and supplies, taking on mercenary missions, working as a pirate and manufacturing new weapons and equipment.
Buy and customize more than 30 different types of space ship to aid you in a variety of heart-pounding missions, including escorting convoys under pirate attack, capturing intergalactic criminals, rescuing alien VIPs, transporting valuable goods between systems, commanding mercenaries on dangerous tactical assignment, and recovering alien technology from distant parts of the galaxy.
• A huge galaxy with over 20 solar systems and beautifully rendered planets
• 100 unique 3D space stations and more than 30 customizable space ships
• Unique reputation and diplomacy system
• Story-based, mission-based and free gameplay
• Complex trading system with over 170 different commodities of all kinds
• High quality visuals and music, full voice acting (English) and 3D sound
• Action Freeze™: 3D screenshot tool to save screenshots from any perspective and upload them to Facebook™
• Game Centre and OpenFeint integration of leader boards, achievements and saved games
• High resolution support for retina display
• Additional high resolution textures
• Customisable controls
• Adapted Interface
- Stunning 3D graphics that you can gawk at for months, stopped and go back again
- Captivating story very very similar to privateers in the past & yes the upgrading and trading 😀
- Feeling of accomplishing something great after a long while playing
- Feeling you are back in PC gaming in the 90s but with better graphics!
- The last time I played, the story is pretty standard and the twist is nice but a little too short…in fact I purposely take on missions to drag the story longer! 😀
- The freedom is vast & wide, sometimes you get a little lonely in there…a little too lonely…as there are no multi-player options. OH MAN if this is MMO! It will be sweet!
- After the 500th kills of similar missions…you get kinda you know bored…that’s after the story ended you know? How about custom missions? Hmm
- Find your son having bigger biceps not because he had been training ….but he had been playing on this game…for far too long!!
Category: Games, Flying
Type: Universal App
Price for iPhone: $9.99 (As of: April 22, 2011 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!