Seller: Zynga Inc.
From the makers of Words With Friends and Hanging With Friends comes Matching With Friends, a colorful, bouncy, and explosively fun puzzle game that will keep you and your friends entertained for hours.
The game starts simple enough: just line up 3 or more jelly blocks to make a match.
- Get bonus points from multiplier spots and color bonuses
- Swap pieces for better ones to make that perfect match
- Drop a bomb on the board to make room for more matches
- Earn or buy coins to get more bombs and swaps
- Take turns making moves with friends in up to 20 simultaneous games
- ‘Match’ up with a random opponent if all your friends are busy
- Keep in touch or trash talk with chat bubbles
- Get notifications when it’s your turn to play
- Use of this application requires a Facebook or Games With Friends account.
- Addictive puzzles that you can compete with your friends or strangers!
- Easy to play yet as challenging
- Able to message your friends within the game
- It’s a little slow at the beginning of the game where you load your friend’s turn replay when you are using 3G data connection
- There’s advertisement after every move, it’s ok as it’s free game
- Even when it’s free with advertisement there’s in-app purchase for gold coins which I am not sure if you can carry forward your gold coins if you buy the full game at $1.99 that have no advertisements.
- I hope there’s a option to abandon games that are not played by your opponent while waiting for their turn, this is to avoid getting stuck with idle players or strangers that don’t really have time to play and you can’t play more than 20 games.
Overall, this game is addictive and fun for puzzle lovers and it’s really challenging if you meet with hardcore players.
I highly recommend this game to those who love word with friends or puzzle gamers.
Category: Games, Puzzle
Type: iPhone/iPodTouch Only
Seller: Zynga Inc.
Price for iPhone: Free (As of: July 23, 2012 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!
***Disclosure***The developer may have provided a “promo code” or paid for a video review for this app review. The provision of a promo code does not impact the outcome of the app review.