Seller: GAMEVIL USA, Inc.
Plants War- Realtime Mobile Action Battle Arena
Protect the last source of life on Earth!
Beasts have invaded Dryad Forest. In order to defend their home, the plants of the forest must extract the power of Lake Naiad to become Heroes in this epic battle for land.
Help Leafy and friends protect Dryad Forest by strategically commanding multiple floral units to attack Beasts in this RTS/ RPG action game. Control your hero, gain special skills and upgrade your horticultural warriors to guard the forest from invaders!
Equipped with dazzling 3D visuals, an epic soundtrack and intuitive touch controls, this game will stun any fan of real-time strategy and role playing games.
INTENSE REAL-TIME TACTICAL STRATEGY
Defend Lake Naiad from the beasts, strategically launch your spawns to attack!
MULTIPLE HEROES WITH UNIQUE ABILITIES
A wide array of Heroes can be purchased with leaves earned throughout battle. Gain experience, level up and unlock secret abilities!
FULL 3D GRAPHICS & ZOOM ACTION CONTROLS
Freely roam the battlefield in ultimate 3D animation with intuitive touch screen controls!
NORMAL, HARD AND HELL MODES FOR ENDLESS PLAY
Over 30+ (more to come) challenging battle stages for hours of nonstop action!
UNLOCK ACHIEVEMENTS AND REWARDS
Pursue greatness through 24 eclectic battle challenges and collect special items!
- Game play is fun and addictive, your heroes get more & more powerful during the game!
- This game resembles DOTA from World of Warcraft & Starcraft 2 custom game making it pretty interesting
- Sound & graphics are pretty amazing
- The in-app purchase of consumables items irks me as those stuff will be gone after consuming them so it’s not worth paying for those items
- Some upgrades must indirectly using real cash to buy and the price it is not cheap, I hope the developer create duo pricing so that you can still upgrade those items using the gold earned within the game but maybe just more expensive so that it will take a longer time to get them.
- I do hope the developer make a 2nd paid version that have multiplayer option and bigger maps with multiple human controlled heroes, I will gladly pay $5 for that game!
- I wish to check on the enemies information for that map before going into the game, I can only see the icons of enemies & units but not their skills & range.
After playing this game for a few enjoyable hours without spending any money, I am able to complete to the 18th map simply by earning more gold & unlock the new hero & new units.
After map 18, it’s almost impossible to win without paying real cash to upgrade more stuff which to many people it’s frustrating.
However, as a free game I had already enjoyed sufficient number of hours playing at least 1/2 of the game and it’s definitely worth getting it at least to try it out.
Category: Games, Castle Defense
Type: Universal App
Seller: GAMEVIL USA, Inc.
Price for iPhone: Free (As of: March 14, 2012 Report)
Price for iPad: Free (As of: March 14, 2012 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!