Seller: Mobage, Inc.
Add me as fellow (simontay1978 and simontay2178)
Join my order! (Order of Justice)
After the tutorial add my referral code! vjq01097
Highly addictive, FREE trading card game that lets you battle REAL people.
- Hundreds of stunning cards to collect with more constantly being added
- Fast & easy battles on the go with stunning and alluring characters
- Daily updates to continue to expand your deck
- Live single and multiplayer action from a seemingly endless database of battle hungry foes
- Quests to claim your place in Rage of Bahamut history
- The cards are beautifully designed and attractive!
- For those people who love statistical battle with human players will like this
- Able to trade cards, in-game currencies (Rupies), items with your “fellows” friends after you reach level 10
- Able to fight quest boss with your “fellow” friends
- Evolve cards if you have duplicated identical cards up to 4 times to make the card stronger!
- Enhance rare cards by Enhancing lower stat cards into the rare card!
- Send support messages to your “fellow” friends
- 1 free card per day (press the top right button)!
- invite your friends to this game and get 100,000 rupies & one rare card! Ask them to add your referral code after going through the tutorial (my referral code is vjq01097 or bgl92939
- Create a order (like a clan) after you reach level 20
- There’s no sound effect heard from either my iPhone or iPad yet it stopped my music playing in the background, maybe there’s a bug?
- The battle vs the human players is a little disappointing, I hope the developer can add a simple animation for that battle with the option to skip it or turn it off in settings
- The user interface resembles a website which makes it less user friendly then a native iPhone application.
- The “menu” button is a little too small and hard to discover it in the beginning.
- I wish there’s is a integrated “IM” or instant messaging between “fellow” friends just like the app “High Noon” or other social games. The “Support” messaging is not really a efficient way to communicate as there’s no threading of messages
- I hope they give some “preview” to the treasures that can be “unlocked” by playing more quest
- I hope for a forum or a place for the fans to put in their guides on how to play this game
- It’s a little repetitive in quest
Overall, Rage of Bahamut is a pretty addictive social card trading game that I feel comfortable playing for some time however I don’t quite like going for quest to “leveling” or “harvesting” for cards which is why I stop most of my RPG games because of long repetitive killing similar creatures.
Although there’s some back story to each quest boss and slight difference in the battle animation, it’s still a little too simple in terms of strategy vs the quest bosses.
Like most social games, this game’s objective seems to be creating the biggest “ORDER” (like clan) and fight “holy wars” but for those people who are not in an order yet may feel a little disappointed with the key objective of the game other then collecting beautiful cards, questing, battle human players, evolving and enhancing cards.
The “RageMedals” is an in-app purchasable currency that is use for buying items and rare cards however it is optional as you can get items via quest & rare cards by collecting treasures or inviting friends.
If you want, you can buy the RageMedals just to support the developers 😀
If you are into simple social card trading games, this game is definitely a must have.
Tips & Tricks
- Go to quest, scroll down for Quest Area List and select Chapter 2: Frontier Raiders. Replay all of them to harvest all the normal cards to evolve them. After evolving them, use them to enhance your rare cards
- Remember, your rare card Skills & levels will reset to 1 every time you evolve them so take note
- If you are trying to collect treasures, collect sufficient Holy Powder either via quest or shop and Battle real human for the treasure in sequence (battle, replenish, battle…) make sure you choose the correct treasure you want & attack someone below your level & lower number of fellows
- If you want to stop people from stealing your treasure, use Magic Circle in your item list to defeat 1 player who are attempting to steal your treasure. Must place on a treasure in your inventory list.
- Invite your friends via referral code to get 100,000 rupies & a rare dark knight card, collect 4 of this rare card to evolve them to the ultimate SS Rare card!
- Join a order and donate money to the order so that the leader can build wall to protect against other order and build other structures to increase the member’s statistics!
- To join my order, search for user “simontay1978” or “simontay2178” and click on my order name “Order of Justice” and request to be invited
- Every fellows you add give you 5 points to add to your statistic!
More to come!
Category: Games, Card Games
Type: iPhone/iPodTouch Only
Seller: Mobage, Inc.
Price for iPhone: Free (As of: June 16, 2012 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!