Seller: Vector Unit
Riptide GP features super-realistic water physics and gorgeous high-detail graphics. We recommend 4th Gen and newer devices for optimal performance.
Rev up your supercharged jet ski and take a wild ride through twisting canals and rivers, futuristic cityscapes, and mysterious research facilities. Skill, stunts, and speed will be your best allies as you grab massive air off huge waves, kick out death-defying tricks, and boost your jet ski to victory across a dynamic, ever-changing torrent of foam and spray.
• Tear through 12 futuristic water raceways
• Unlock and master 6 screaming fast jet skis
• 3 game modes: Race, Hot Lap, and Championship
• Grab massive air and perform dramatic stunts to earn boost
• Alter your environment mid-race with interactive triggers
• OpenFeint and GameCenter enabled: Earn Achievements, post to Leaderboards, and (OF only) race against your Friends’ best split times
• Created by Vector Unit, the developers of Xbox 360 hit Hydro Thunder Hurricane
- Stunning console level graphics & water physics!
- The game user interface is simple to learn hence great for the whole family
- Certain part of the race may change with “interactive triggers”
- This game lacks multiplayer mode, I hope the developer can consider either bluetooth multiplayer or game center online match up multiplayer mode or both!
- Bluetooth or WIFI iPhone & iPodtouch wireless remote control is needed so that gamers can play like a console
- More noticeable achievement announcement within the game! 😀
Overall, the game is fun but without playing with others in either 1 on 1 racing or 1 with many racing it’s a little repetitive. I do recommend playing the normal mode for those who thinks it’s easy!
Category: Games, Racing
Type: Universal App
Seller: Vector Unit
Price for iPhone: $2.99 (As of: December 1, 2011 Report)
Price for iPad: $2.99 (As of: December 1, 2011 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!