The humanity had fallen. In the great robot uprising machines took the planet over. Empire of Machine is the new world order. It’s time to take it back! One node at a time.
Rip through your enemies with lasers, electrocute them or fry them with microwaves. Deploy your own robots to fight for you or steal them from your enemy. Protect and upgrade your forces or throw them away in a ruthless wave of destruction.
Get experience from every battle, level up, gain power and crush the Empire of Machine!
Check out the Strategy Guide for additional tips and tricks:
Robotek is free to play supported only by optional in-app purchases. You can finish the entire game without re-charging your energy. Play it safe: Learn all of the symbols in tutorial. Do not challenge nodes tougher than you. Master the gameplay, level up and go against weaker nodes first! You can always reset the campaign in Options and start from scratch.
However with any in-app purchase you get:
• Power & Coins
• gain access to RECHARGE NODE
• better Power gains for every victory
• unlock the DUEL mode to play with friends
• Unique blend of strategy, action and RPG.
• More than 200 levels spread all around the world.
• Rewarding skill system with more than 30 levels.
• 9 upgradable slot symbols to fit your own style of play.
• 4 special abilities including the devastating Nuke.
• Play thrilling hotseat duels with your friends!
• Online hall of fame – Your scores can only grow.
• Facebook leaderboards – compete with your friends!
• Signature soundtrack by kubatko (www.kubatko.info)
• Compete on your Facebook leaderboard
• Invite or challenge your Facebook friends
• Share your achievements on your Facebook wall
Wishlist for the developer to implement in the future 😀
- If there are iPhone & iPod Touch version of this game will be SWEET!
- Hope to have true multiplayer online via game center integration
- Deeper character story plots with twist & turn characters development
This game is once of those surprising game that amaze me suddenly with the quality & entertainment, I like the way the battle goes with interesting statistical jackpot.
However, I wish the developer can grab this chance to make a amazing story with captivating imagination about the future war.
Maybe they can get some animator to make a full scale robot war cut scenes with how the last city of human race managed to identify the last human hacker alive to hack & capture the mainframe robot that can “manufacture” ally robots to fight the evil enemy AI controlled robots.
The rest is up to the developer to imagine up the story in between battles.
Category: Games, Turn-Based
Type: iPad Only
Price for iPad: Free $ Upgrades (As of: Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!