Seller: MADFINGER Games, a.s.
The year is 2350, and corrupt intergalactic corporations are the rule of law, hiring bounty hunters and mercs to do their bidding. The best of the best are known as SHADOWGUNS.
SHADOWGUN puts you into the role of John Slade, the galaxy’s most infamous bounty hunter. Your mission: hunt down Dr. Edgar Simon, maniacal genius and leader of his own mutant army. Infiltrate Dr. Simon’s mountain fortress and fight his personal guard of cyborgs, battle droids, and genetically-enhanced humanoids.
Using state-of-the-art weaponry, ships, and the assistance of S.A.R.A.—Slade’s personal android assistant—SHADOWGUN combines intense tactical combat with 3rd person action.
- Featuring the most advanced combat A.I. to date—enemies flank, seek cover, and utilize teamwork to take you down! Battle automated sentries, aerial drones, and other lethal foes—tactical maneuvers are based upon actual military strategy!
- Solve hacking mini-games to whet your nerdly appetite, then get back to blasting!
- Console quality graphics, it ain’t just pretty—it’s gorgeous! Advanced lighting effects, beautifully rendered environments, and pro voices make this one of the most advanced games for your smartphone!
- Unlock the detailed “Shadowpedia”, and read more about the SHADOWGUN universe!
- Universal game
- 3GS Users – Buy SHADOWGUN on your own risk, we enabled this option only because our fans asked for it.
- iPad 1 and iPod 4G users – Please don’t forget to reboot your device before playing SHADOWGUN. Running other applications on background may cause occasional crashes.
- Certain parts of the game does feel repetitive with similar enemies which you already know how to beat haha
- The story need additional work, the kind you will feel “emotional” or just have the feeling of “awesome”…e.g. Metal Gear Solid
- I do hope to have better integration of multi-touch on the right side of the screen for people who want to play the game with two fingers on the right.
- I haven’t seen any kinds of RPG elements such as upgrading weapons or armor but it’s ok not that important.
- Where’s the multiplayer? hehe
- It’s a little on the pricy side but it’s so much cheaper then console games with similar graphics!
Overall, I think this game is similar to but less scarier then Dead Space more easier to play and have the same old feeling of playing a PC games but using touch screen with the improved control user interface.
I will recommend people who love playing shooter games and people who want to “show off” their Device in crowded places hehe.
App Update by MADFINGER Games, a.s.
☺ Decreased memory requirements
☺ Faster loading times, up to 2 times
☺ Invert vertical look is working
Developer saved addition 6 MB of memory, game should be stable now.
Category: Games, Shooter
Type: Universal App
Seller: MADFINGER Games, a.s.
Price for iPhone: $7.99 (As of: October 6, 2011 Report)
Price for iPad: $7.99 (As of: October 6, 2011 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!