Seller: Beeline Europe
Help Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the entire PEANUTS gang build and organize a street fair!
In this taptastic adventure you’ll decorate Charlie Brown’s neighborhood and fill it with a wealth of wonderful stalls and attractions.
Recruit your favorite PEANUTS characters including Sally, Linus and Lucy, just to name a few.
While the rest of the gang is busy with the fair, Snoopy brings his own brand of mischief to the game.
Depending on Snoopy’s costume he’ll pounce on piles of leaves, help redesign stalls dressed as Artist Snoopy or, in the case of his Beagle Scout costume, collect marshmallows with his beagle scout troop in tow.
Each costume will also unlock a themed minigame including a lemonade making game, a color mixing game and a marshmallow roasting game.
– 21 PEANUTS characters
– 3 mini-games to unlock
– 27 Trading cards to collect
– 45 Original PEANUTS cartoon strips to collect
– A plethora of much loved icons from the PEANUTS universe to interact with (the dog house, the mailbox, the kite-eating tree and many more)
– Social features including the ability to visit friends’ fairs and interact with them
– Take Snoopy Snaps of your friends as they pose in classic PEANUTS scenes.
– Faithful to Charles M. Schulz’s artwork and featuring the classic music and official voice talent
- iOS will keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15 minute interval. So be very careful!
- Once you unlock most of the stuff & collectibles, you might get bored
- Many items need “snoopy dollars” to buy which means you either have to pay real cash to buy snoopy dollars or play the game until you get rewards of some snoopy dollars (I’m not sure). classic social freemium method of gaming unfortunately.
Overall, as a free game it’s great for your kids to spend some time exploring but just be careful about the in-app purchase as kids sometimes cannot differentiate what’s REAL CASH or fake cash.
Type: Universal App
Seller: Beeline Europe
Price for iPhone: Free $ Upgrades (As of: December 22, 2011 Report)
Price for iPad: Free $ Upgrades (As of: December 22, 2011 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!