Wordistic is an action packed word making/learning game.
where you race against the clock to try to qualify for the next ever quickening level.
- Featuring an original sound track by ATLAS
- Real time word prediction, word suggestions and online word definitions make learning new words easier than ever.
- Fast pace & very challenging
- Universal application that can be used on iPhone, iPod touch & iPad in full resolution display without buying a separate app
- The graphics for the app icon need a little polishing to be less jagged, the user interface graphics need improving.
- The alphabets are a little hard to catch, maybe I’m not as good hmm
- The bottom right button is always in the way, maybe make the bottom bar not part of the “game area” so that to prevent accidental touching the menu button
- The music by ATLAS are pretty nice however sometimes I like to play my own music playlist instead
- Hopefully there will be a free version with advertisement so that kids can get this game for free
- When the internet connection is off, there’s no warning that there won’t be searching for words definition
Overall, this game is a little borderline on the design side but because it’s educational I decided to review it. Hopefully the developer can get a professional graphics designer in the next update so that this game can further improve on the user interface & graphics for the pleasure of those who bought the game.
Category: Games, Arcade
Type: Universal App
Price for iPhone: $0.99 (As of: July 10, 2012 Report)
Price for iPad: $0.99 (As of: July 10, 2012 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!
***Disclosure***The developer may have provided a “promo code” or paid for a video review for this app review. The provision of a promo code does not impact the outcome of the app review.