Disclaimer: The video above shows jailbreaking in action and we strongly OPPOSE this and DO NOT support the cracking of App Store applications.
After about 3 days after Jailbreaking my iPhone 4 iOS 4.0.1 I had found some very useful Jailbreak apps that’s customize your springboard layout.
1. Iconoclasm – by Yanik Magnan – This app changes the number of apps per row & column so that you can squeeze more apps per page
2. Shrinks – by Phoenix3200 – This app shrinks your apps icons to a custom size to look nicer
3. Five Icon Docks – by Jay Freeman (Saurik) – This app allows you to add a total of five icons into the dock below.
4. Infinifolders – by chpwn – This app give you the ability to add more than 12 apps per folder! Very nice.
5. SpringFlash -by BigBoss – This app allows you to turn your LED flash light into a adhoc torch light
The above jailbreak apps are very useful however people with eyesight problem probably will just stick to the original layout but infinifolders is a must have.
SpringFlash save me a couple of times navigating my house after switching off all my lights just to get a cup of water.
Category: JailBroken, Cydia Apps Follow @SimonTay78
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!