Seller: Flipboard, Inc.
Named Apple’s iPad App of the Year and one of TIME’s top 50 innovations of 2010, Flipboard is a fast, beautiful way to flip through the news, photos and updates your friends are sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Google Reader, Flickr and Instagram. See your social media in a magazine layout that is easy to scan and fun to read. Share articles and photos, comment on posts, and like or favorite anything. Customize your Flipboard with sections created from your favorite news, people, blogs and topics.
Your Flipboard is everything you care about in one place. It’s your magazine. It’s your Flipboard.
Here’s what others are saying:
- “Flipboard is a fantastic iPad app that makes everything you read on the Web better than it is by itself. I can’t recommend it highly enough.” Macworld
- “Flipboard offers iPad users an entirely original alternative to browsing the Web for news; its magazine-style layouts and breathtaking use of photos and white space show the way forward for digital media.” PCMag.com
- “Flipping for Flipboard: The brilliant iPad app that has changed the way I read the news.” SLATE
- “Flipboard begins to imagine an entirely new way of accessing the social Web.” New York Times
- “Stop. Put down this computer, go pick up your iPad and come back here. Now go get this app: Flipboard. Why? It’s pretty awesome.” Wired.com
- “I am thoroughly impressed from our first run with Flipboard. It is simply gorgeous and a pleasure to browse.” Mashable
- “Flipboard turns Facebook updates, tweets into digital magazine” USA Today
- You save probably hundreds of dollars in magazine purchase!
- You can flip through your social network’s latest news in the most enjoyable way!
- Internet at your finger tips if you put all your RSS feed into Google reader & add it to Flipboard in iPad!
- There’s Google Reader, Facebook, Twitter integration…and flip through them like a magazine!
- There are no bookmarking features to copy or back up articles for later viewing?
- They should begin to give advertiser option to reserve a small slot for advertisement, it’s screaming iAds
- You can never finish this magazine as it updates every 30 minutes I think…yes it’s going to be a time travel app, once you use it time flies!
Type: iPad Only
Seller: Flipboard, Inc.
Price for iPad: Free (As of: Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!
***Disclosure***The developer may have provided a “promo code” or paid for a video review for this app review. The provision of a promo code does not impact the outcome of the app review.