Hands on with iPad one of the cool things you can do is reading. For that Readwhere offers a cloud based reading & subscription solution to your favorite content online.You can Read newspapers, magazines, books and comics etc. for offline reading as well, You can browse from multiple categories in different languages.
Readwhere 2.1 is latest version of Readwhere iPad App with fully revamped look and more stable app with a lot of new features to enhance readability and discoverability of various newspapers, magazines, books and comics. It is available on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. You can get it here
Some of the features are :
- Now with lots more comics, books available for purchase in app. Magazines are available with 3 months, 6 months and one year subscription.
- Enhanced reader with more readability options and better magazine reading view in landscape orientation.
- For readers who missed Previous issues, they can now select & search using calendar.
- Everything you read is now saved in your offline history. Now you can easily read offline on your iPad.
- Easily clip your favorite articles and share with your friends.
- Bookmark your pages so to never lose the track.
- Much faster navigation and searching.
- Double tap gesture zoom in-zoom out.
- Better Category listing basis on various categories and languages to help reader to discover content easily.
- Access to your reading issues across multiple user devices by Readwhere Shelf.
- Login or Signup using Google or Facebook account easily.
Using the App :
When you launch readwhere app on your iOS device, you get to see a screen with content categorized as newspapers, magazines, Comics, Books And Journals (as shown above). Here you can see top 10 popular titles of each category. When you click on see all button, you will be able to see more of titles in same category. You will be able to see 3 buttons at the top bar of this screen. One is for list view for showing selection list for app and Search bar with which you can type anything in search field and you will get results and another is login button to access your readwhere account. Now when you click on anythumb you will be able to see info of that particular title.
Discoverability in app :
On the first screen of app you can check out various popular titles. With the help of List button on Toolbar, you can navigate to different categories or languages selections:
On Selecting newspaper, magazines, Comics etc from category panel, you will be able to navigate to a page where you can filter your results basis on different categories, languages and popularity. While selecting categories or languages you will be able to see all titles already categorized in newspaper, magazine type to get best result filtered.
You can even search for your known titles, Issues, Publishers and you will get a categorized result in which you can filter out if you want to read book, newspaper or magazine related to it.
Title Information in App :
In this view, you can read the latest issue for magazine,newspaper or comics. you can read the book by simply read button. If you see preview button on screen, it means you need to buy subscription for that title to read full issue. For magazine auto-renewing subscriptions are available in 3months, 6 months and for one year
Previous Issues : For reader who missed the previous issues of any newspaper or magazine and now willing to read it. This app provides you best way to select your previous issues and read them on your devices easily. You can filter your results using calendar and we will provide you that issue.
More From Publisher : Do you like magazine, newspaper, comic of particular publisher? So here in this view only you can check out more from publisher section to discover more content from same publisher and read them on your device.
READABILITY IN APP :
Reader with following features :
- Per page loading status and pages get saved in offline mode.
- You can see all pages thumbs at one place.
- You can bookmark a page.
- You can clip an article and share with your friends on facebook, twitter etc.
- Social sharing of links enabled.
- Integration of Videos, Photo gallery, internal/external links inside the reader only.
- Dual page in landscape mode for best magazine view on your devices.
- Pinch and Double Tap gesture to zoom-in and zoom-out.
How To Access Readwhere Account :
Sign in or Sign up using Readwhere account or Google Account or Facebook Account from the login screen. After logging in you will be able to access your readwhere shelf which will be categorized on basis of newspaper issues, subscriptions then magazine issues and subscriptions etc to easily select your item and read.
By using this app you can delete particular issues or you can also remove full subscription from your readwhere shelf.
iPad Purchases : In this App there is seperate iPad purchases section where your all in app purchases will be stored. You can also restore your all purchases, if you have purchased on any other iOS devices.
Offline History :
There is separate section as Offline history by which you can easily your offline history and you even resume or cancel downloading progress.you can delete items from this history and you will able to see number of pages downloaded.
Settings section for sending feedback, showing about us, showing terms and conditions etc
Type: Universal App
Price for iPhone: Free (As of: April 11, 2015 Report)
Price for iPad: Free (As of: April 11, 2015 Report)
Promo Codes by developers:
9L7JW33Y4E4L Follow @SimonTay78
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!