TouchRetouch HD is a revolutionary application that lets you remove unwanted content or objects from your photos, using just your finger and iPad.
Mark the items you want taken out of the snapshot and hit ‘Go’. That’s all there is to it.
Retouching photographs has never been so quick, easy and convenient. Click!
- In-app video tutorials
- Unlimited Undo\Redo actions
- Smart image background recovery techniques
- No distortions in final image
- Easy to use interface
- Sending retouched images via e-mail
- Original image resolution
- The application is amazing removing small unwanted objects in a less complicated photograph
- It’s so simple that it’s easy even for kids!
- I like the magnifying glass with the crosshair, this idea should be included in all painting & photo editing applications!
- If your background isn’t complicated it’s perfect, however not all photograph are simple so it’s not always perfect when using the retouch brush
- With some practice you can do anything with this app however it’s not for all situations thou and lucky there’s unlimited undo
- It’s not universal app, if you have iPhone only get the none HD version instead and if you have iPad then get the HD version
Overall, I’m satisfied with my purchase of the touchRetouch HD for my iPad 2 but sad that it’s not a universal app as I don’t bring my iPad 2 out daily like my iPhone 4.
However, I do recommend anyone who love tinkering with photographs to get this amazing app for your pixel perfect editing!
Category: Photo & Video
Type: Separate App
Price for iPhone: $0.99 (As of: February 2, 2012 Report)
Price for iPad: $0.99 (As of: February 2, 2012 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!
***Disclosure***The developer may have provided a “promo code” or paid for a video review for this app review. The provision of a promo code does not impact the outcome of the app review.