Any.DO puts the power in your hands – Drag & drop to plan your agenda, swipe off a task to mark it as complete & shake your iPhone to clear your completed tasks. It just feels right.
Always there when you need it – Any.DO seamlessly syncs with all your devices so you can easily stay on top of just about anything.
Better together – Share to-do’s with your friends, family, and colleagues to get even more things done. Here are some ideas: A shared grocery list with your spouse, plan an event with your friends or just make sure you’re on top of an office project.
Speak your mind – Instead of typing just tap the microphone icon and say what you want to do. Any.DO will automatically convert your words into text.
Type less, do more – Mobile typing is a hassle; Any.DO predicts what you want to do as you type.
- Simple & elegant design that makes it easy on the eyes
- Predictive text makes typing task like google search 😀
- Use your voice to dictate your task!
- Simple user interface to navigate
- Black & white theme to choose
- Landscape mode!
- Share your task via email invitation or facebook or twitter!
- Prioritize your task and label them in red color font!
- Add note to each task
- Add reminder to each task to remind yourself!
- It’s free!
- Needs more themes and color options! 😀
- When you press the back arrow, I hope the developer extend that hotspot the the words too so that I can press the word and go back
- I hope to sync the task to external services like google calendar or even apple’s own calendar
- I also hope Siri update to calendar can also update Any.Do
- Need Geo fencing tasks to remind me to do something if I leave this location
Overall, the design & user interface of Any.Do really attract my attention to this app and I heard Android version have synchronization to google’s calendar which will be more amazing.
There’s some user reviews about it to be buggy but somehow it work great on my iPhone 4 (5.1.1) and iPad (3rd Gen 5.1.1) so if you experience any bugs, do comment below!
Type: iPhone/iPodTouch Only
Price for iPhone: Free (As of: June 13, 2012 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!