Seller: Sonico GmbH
iTranslate is the ultimate translation tool.
Wether you’re learning a new language, traveling through other countries or just need to translate an Email, with iTranslate you’re never again lost in translation!
✔ 50+ languages
Translate words, phrases and text into over 50 languages.
Dictionaries with additional translation results, meanings and suggestions.
Listen to spoken translations in over 20 languages.
Speak words and phrases to get translations.
✔ Conversation mode
Speech-to-speech translation makes it easy to have a natural conversation with someone in a foreign language.
✔ Swipe to Paste
Convenient: You can use the swipe gesture to automatically paste and translate text from your clipboard.
✔ Share, save & copy
Send a translated text via Email, post it on Twitter, save it to your favorite list or simply copy it.
- Landscape mode
- Auto detect languages
- Translation history
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Irish, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
Arabic, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Absolutely the best translation tool I had seen!
- Best used in social networks, traveling overseas, business or just wanted to learn new languages!
- Easy to use!
- Conversational translation is awesome (not shown in the video unfortunately)
- You need 3G or WiFi connection in order to translate so make sure you have a proper data plan if you are overseas!
- Not all languages have voice play back
- Not all languages have voice recognition
- The voice recognition is sometimes inaccurate but it’s funny sometimes muahaahaha
- The voice recognition is another 99 cents in-app purchase on top of the current $1.99!
- The conversational translation option does not appear on the landscape view which is weird
Overall, this may be one essential tool for traveling but it is still some time before it can replace an actual human translator
Type: iPhone/iPodTouch Only
Seller: Sonico GmbH
Price for iPhone: $1.99 (As of: February 19, 2012 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!
***Disclosure***The developer may have provided a “promo code” or paid for a video review for this app review. The provision of a promo code does not impact the outcome of the app review.