Seller: Cloudtalk Inc.
CloudTalk Messenger is a more personal and natural way to communicate than texting alone. Send voice messages as easily as texting, without the complications and interruptions of phone calls and voice mail. Check it out — it’s completely FREE!
CloudTalk is great for group messaging with your friends, family and co-workers. You choose any combination of voice, photo, video and text to get your message across to everyone in the conversation. You can talk privately to any number of people (from one-to-one to large private group conversations).
You can also talk publicly and meet new people in a wide variety of user-made communities. Search for interesting communities to participate in and follow, or create your own.
Moderate your community with the power to by block users and edit content – so your communities stay safe and secure.
All conversations are threaded, so large group conversations are visually appealing and easy to navigate.
WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO USE CLOUDTALK?
Invite your friends! Simply send a CloudTalk message to a friend’s phone number or email address to invite them to join CloudTalk!
– Combines Voice, Text, Photos and Videos into conversations
– Group messaging in private and public
– Start or join a public conversation
– Get new message alerts, even when the app is not running
– iPod touch compatibility (2nd generation requires an external microphone)
- Potentially a competition for twitter as it have similar ways of following people but better!
- The communities that can be set up by anyone can potentially be the “forum” that everyone seeking for.
- Ability to block people can potentially self filter people who are unfriendly or stalking you.
- The photograph sent cannot be saved easily, the only way is to take a screen shot of your phone (power & home button at the same time)
- Invitation to join cloud only use SMS or email currently, they should add twitter & facebook invitation right off the bat to make it popular.
- New communities are not easily found, you nee to go to their website at http://cloudtalk.me/inbox log in and search at the community “tab”. (Find simonvideo.com if you can)
- Videos that are sent are sometimes took a long time to view signalling a heavy load at the server.
- Recording audio starts with 1 second delay, try recording after 1 second and end with 1 second more so to avoid sudden cut off from the recording.
- The website http://cloudtalk.me/inbox is in adobe flash…ok ok that’s another issue 😀
- The default for notification via email should be set to OFF, it spam my mailbox overnight like no tomorrow. LOL
Category: Social Networking
Type: iPhone/iPodTouch Only
Seller: Cloudtalk Inc.
Price for iPhone: Free (As of: May 9, 2011 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!