Seller: Cloudtalk Inc.
Just Sayin’ is the perfect way for you to listen and speak to your favorite celebrities, politicians, anyone who has something to say.
It’s as simple as talking – but easy to add a picture, some video and text.
– Share your voice – it’s the easiest and most expressive way we communicate
– Post any combination of audio, text, and photo or video
– Cross-post to Twitter for your followers who aren’t on Just Sayin’
– Discover and follow the growing Just Sayin’ community
– Get real-time notifications when someone you are following posts
- Audio recording can be as long as 1 hour!
- Post to Twitter & Facebook!
- Your own social network group that you control with the ability to block people from your own group
- If you see celebrity joining, you can talk to them!
- I hope the developer allow “edit” once the post had been made but I know it’s difficult to synchronize changes in facebook so I don’t fault them
- When you are reading “Just Sayin'” post via iPhone or iPad, the links brings you to a desktop view instead of a iPhone styled view which is not very consistent in the user experience, I hope the developer can either detect the resolution of the iPhone or device and make it look consistent or prompt user to download the free iPhone application when user try to reply to that post
- The User interface is pretty cool but I hope the posting of new threads can be similar to PATH instead of looking like a forum post.
- I wish there’s photograph filters to add to the effects that can win the hearts & mind from fans of Path, Instagram, PicPlz and other photo sharing applications.
- The text box looks a little too square but that’s my personal opinion hahaha but if there’s a theme option to change the interface, will be nice
- I do hope there’s a private message option too so I can talk in private 😀
Overall, this application have some rooms to improve but it’s amazing to be free in the Apple AppStore which I think probably will help if the developer put in some paid upgrades in-app purchase like photo filters, themes for chat background and cute emotion icons like the App “Line“.
I feel if the user experience is done right and provided the application have sufficient bandwidth when the crowd comes in (More VC funding!) this application may be the next big thing.
Category: Social Networking
Type: iPhone/iPodTouch Only
Seller: Cloudtalk Inc.
Price for iPhone: Free (As of: April 14, 2012 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!