Seller: Tapbots LLC
Tweetbot is a full-featured iPhone (and iPod touch) Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & smart gestures, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Smart Gestures. Use Twitter more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.
- Native Push Notifications.
- Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them.
- Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
- Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
- Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI’s, attach photos/videos/notes, manage your lists, and much more.
- I wish for a unified account to view all the tweets for multiple accounts into one single timeline! Just like email!
- I want a Alert filter so that I can set push notification for specific person, keywords or hashtags to push notified regardless if that tweets is for you or not – This is good for businesses to get notified for tweets that’s related to that company automatically without searching.
- I hope for the ability to send multiple photographs or videos in a single tweet, there should be enough characters for two image url links if it exceed 140 characters then prevent the user from sending the tweet as usual 😀
- Detail & conversation are basically the same, why not just use conversation and let user customize swipe to right as something else just like triple tap settings. I like to change “swipe to right” to retweet or quote and keep the “triple tap” as reply.
- The “Add location” doesn’t detect my location accurately indoors, I hope I can search for a location & use that location within the tweet instead
- I want to display more than 10 trending topics if possible maybe with a setting? I know it might not be possible but I pray & hope I can see more 😀
- I want a method to translate my tweet text to a different language before sending the tweet 😀
There are so many features that the video will be 30 minutes long if I list them all into the video!
The iPhone version can work on the iPad with 2 times resolution but the iPad version cannot work on the iPhone so be very careful when buying!
Overall tweetbot is the BEST twitter client in the App Store and I had tried many.
Category: Social Networking
Type: Separate App
Seller: Tapbots LLC
Price for iPhone: $2.99 (As of: June 27, 2012 Report)
Price for iPad: $2.99 (As of: June 27, 2012 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!