Seller: Big Stone Phone
Twitterlator Pad is the ultimate way to experience Twitter on your iPad and boy am I amazed by the length on how the developer design the interface!
I had tried many twitter clients on iPad such as Tweetdeck, Twitterriffic and others but so far Twittelator seems to be a clear winner in the design department and deserve a good review.
And yes iPad had reached Singapore Parallel import market.
There are so many features
- Excellent User Interface with customizable Background wallpaper
- Friend’s tweets “Time line” persistently shown in landscape mode
- See images preview inline your friends’ tweets
- Messages are presented in chat view for previous conversations
- Discover nearby twitter users
- Create & manage drafts
- Multiple account support
- Post photo & audio recording in tweets
- Auto splits up long tweets to allow longer messages!
- URL shortening services
- Multiple photograph storage services to choose from
- EMOJI Icon (Emotion icons)
- Reply ALL options
- Channels to let you discover topics that you’re interested in
- Slide to send so to reduce accidental sending a tweet
- Geo Tagging, Insert Map
- Trends with specific settings (Now, Daily, Weekly, Earth, London, Ireland, United States & etc)
There are so many hidden features that it’s hard to write them all in here.
However for every excellent products there are some things that can be improved so to give this app the perfect score.
- The trends locations selections only provide few countries like London, Ireland, UK and the rest of the United States. For a truly global application, the developer have to give other countries a chance to view their trending topics as well as parallel importers of iPad already reached far away countries such as Singapore.
- There are people with glasses that need a much larger font if possible give more options for a much larger font size. Maybe a slider can be used to adjust the font size instead of ON/OFF option.
- There should be some themes to allow users to change the window colors if possible but retain the window’s glassy look.
- The reload calls may not refresh as quickly as I preferred compared to iPhone version of Tweetie 2 which reload much more faster.
- Some minor crashes when editing my own profile photograph.
This app is probably one of the most complete Twitter app on the iPad and I will be very interested on how Tweetie 2 can top that in their future iPad Twitter client.
Category: Social Networking
Type: Separate App
Seller: Big Stone Phone
Price for iPhone: Free (As of: May 3, 2010 Report)
Price for iPad: $4.99 (As of: May 3, 2010 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!