Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
FIFA Now’s 11! NOW WITH LOCAL MULTIPLAYER & “SUPERFAST” GRAPHICS FOR iPAD 2, this is the biggest and best soccer game on the App Store! The larger Multi-Touch screen on iPad delivers an incredible measure of visual excellence, and the graphic performance on iPad 2 makes for a truly scintillating experience. Featuring authentic teams, superstar players, precision controls, and more friendly play, FIFA 11 on iPad really kicks it to the next level!
VISUALIZE THE GAME IN VIVID DETAIL ON iPAD
HD-quality graphics make every detail on the field spring to life. Team colors are ultra vibrant. The green of the grass is even more glorious. Capture the passion and power of the world’s favorite sport with an unprecedented level of visual clarity that you can only get with iPad.
REAL PLAYERS, TEAMS, AND LEAGUES – UPDATED FOR THIS SEASON
Take the field with superstars like Real Madrid’s Kaka and more! Match up more than 500 teams from real leagues around the world and march into action in 35 authentic stadiums. The world of soccer is truly in your hands.
BETTER TOUCH CONTROLS LET YOU PLAY WITH PANACHE
The new D-pad and button layout options provide more gameplay sophistication for veterans and simplicity for casual players. Control the ball and the action with 360° player movement and gesture-driven skill moves. Swipe a player to make an attacking run! Pull off defense-splitting passes, rifling shots, penalty kicks, and pro-style tricks! Control of the action is even more precise and responsive on iPad.
TAKE THE FIELD WITH A FRIEND VIA LOCAL WIFI OR BLUETOOTH
Create your own friendly matches and match skills with your most personal opponents on iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch via Local WiFi or Bluetooth Multiplayer.
PLAY AS ANY TEAM YOU CHOOSE IN MULTIPLE MODES
Make your squad the team to beat in the Premier League, La Liga, MSL, and more. Play in Season Mode, Tournament Mode, and Quick Match (if you prefer to kick it in more casual style).
- The movement control need to get use to it as it’s not like real joystick but it’s manageable
- The tapping or dragging on players can give extra “controls” or “tricks” but it’s too far away from my thumb on the iPad making it tough to execute it properly.
- The spectators are 2D graphics that does not give the impression of a lively stadium, no crowd wave or chants?
- Why can’t we trade players, I know it’s not a management game but it will be nice to have a custom super star team of our own hehe and play the highest difficulty hehe.
- The commentators repeats too much of their conversations, hope to have voice packs to better randomize their conversations 😀
- The iPhone version sometime crashes on the 3rd gen 8GB iTouch running iOS 4.2.1.
Overall, this game is worth it’s value and it’s a must have for soccer fans! It’s addictive & fun and this game completes the iOS platform to make it really a gaming device.
Category: Games, Sports
Type: Separate App
Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
Price for iPhone: $0.99 (As of: July 5, 2011 Report)
Price for iPad: $0.99 (As of: July 5, 2011 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!