Rocketmaker Productions announces the release of Grabl, an original iPhone word game where you spell connected words by dragging lettered tiles onto a gridded board.
Grabl’s addictive gameplay, intuitive controls, online high scores, and ability to show off the boards you create to friends via email will keep you hooked for hours!
- Intuitive controls
- Multiple game modes
- Online high scores
- Customizable background (use your own photos!)
- Show off your boards to friends via email
- Fun sound effects
- Addicting, endless fun!
Here’s how you play:
You start out with a blank, scrollabe grid on the top half of the screen and 14 tiles in your “hand” at the bottom of the screen. Drag the tiles onto the grid to spell words. When you spell a valid word, it will be highlighted in yellow.
Spelling words earns you points and more tiles (press the “more please” button to get your earned tiles). Longer words are worth more points! When your time runs out at the end of a round, any unused tiles count against your score.
Grabl has 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, and 5:00 game modes as well as a special mode called “frenzy!” where you start out with only 30 seconds on the clock and earn more time as you spell words.
- Addictive seriously if you are into word games
- Learn lot’s of new words by trial & error (parents…wink!)
- Clean & smooth user interface with excellent graphics + sound effects
- No dictionary details of certain words to really know each word means (if can have a simple description on words form will be nice)
- No proper tutorial walk through? What is “Sowpods” or “TWL” dictionary means? (Sorry I suck LOL)
Grabl is available for only .99 USD in the iPhone App Store. Check it out!
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!