Seller: Rodeo Games Limited
By the end of the 21st century, the human population on Earth was estimated to be over 500 billion. Governments strained and buckled under the masses. As humankind looked to their leaders for salvation, the world’s corporations looked to the stars. Within 20 years, humans had settled on their closest neighbor, Mars.
The year is 2981. As the third millennium nears its end, mankind has spread through the galaxy like wildfire. Planets are not ruled by governments, but bought by corporations. The ink on a contract is thicker than blood. Money is everything.
Groups of mercenaries and hired guns travel through space taking on the dangerous and illegal jobs that corporations deny and cover up.
They are called Hunters.
Turn based strategy:
Develop your own tactics and style of play in this turn based strategy game. Designed from the ground up for the iPhone and iPad devices.
Each day you’ll receive a set of contracts direct to the Bridge of your Spaceship, which you’ll have 24 real time hours to complete.
Customise your team:
Customise your team of Hunters with weapons and armor, before dropping into the turn based strategy game.
Navigate your Hunters through richly detailed environments. Take down AI controlled
enemies and complete your Contract Objectives.
Buy bigger, more powerful weapons. Stronger armor. Better equipment. New stock is available every hour.
Levels and talents:
Grow your team. Gain more equipment, upgrades, and special abilities. Build the most powerful team of mercenaries in the Universe.
Multiplayer. Story based missions. New contracts. More environments to fight in. New weapons and armor. Hero characters.
- High replay-ability, the artificial intelligence seems to counter my intelligence!
- Challenging yet winnable as long as you set your strategy right, you can form your own strategy with every experience!
- Amazing graphics!
- Highly addictive!
- Update: developer just updated me that you will get talent points at levels 2, 5, 6, 8, 10. The other levels give equipment slot and special weapons.
- There’s no campaign plot RPG story yet…hope the developer come up with something nice!
- There’s a chain icon…not sure what it represent as the tutorial didn’t explain on that.
- The rocket projectile is not visible? Or is it because it’s supposed to be like that? I want the rocket projectile to be animated! >_< LOL
- More weapons should be included, heck it’s the future! How come there’s no futuristic weapons? Secondary weapons? Booby traps? grenades?
- Come ON!! What’s up with the weapon & armor naming?? Why repeat the name then put I, II, III, IV etc behind that’s just lame haha Maybe they should look to other RPG for inspiration 😀 or hold a naming contest, I restarted the game because I SOLD OFF those RUSTY xxx (VI) loot thinking they are the same as my RUSTY xxx II weapons.
- When doing some testing, sometimes the audio (music & effects) simply just turn off…I tried to restart the game by quitting it totally and the sound came back so…not sure if it’s a bug
Category: Games, Turn-Based
Type: Separate App
Seller: Rodeo Games Limited
Price for iPhone: Free $ Upgrades (As of: May 15, 2011 Report)
Price for iPad: Free $ Upgrades (As of: May 15, 2011 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!