Seller: Chair Entertainment Group
The first mobile game powered by Epic’s cutting-edge Unreal Engine 3 technology, Infinity Blade takes handheld gaming to new heights with gorgeous visuals, adrenaline-fueled battles and advanced character progression in a fully 3D castle realm.
Optimized for iPhone 4 – Includes high-resolution graphics that fully utilize the Retina display on the iPhone 4.
- Extremely detailed & beautiful 3D animation & in-game graphics that will plunge you into the imaginary world.
- Highly innovative touch gesture based combat system that fully utilize the iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad touch surfaces.
- Hidden bags of gold & potions everywhere even during cut scenes that you can “pick them up”.
- Challenging bosses keeps me entertained in every combat!
- Auto save feature makes sure that crash won’t ruin your progress in the game
- Plenty of weapons, armors, shields & helmets to collect & master!
- Gain experiences to up level up & skill points to improve on Attack, Shield, Magic & Health.
- Mastering weapons also increase 1 skill point.
- Universal App – Play Infinity Blade on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, iPod Touch 3 (16 GB and above), or iPod Touch 4 for a single low price.
Things to improve on
- Game center integration is a little buggy on the achievements (Some achievement cannot be detected) & lot’s of fake scores.
- Found a bug that stops the enemy from fighting when your blood is zero (I think it triggered the end of match while casting heal magic). The solution is to drink a potion before going into the match to resolve this bug.
- The beginning & ending animation should change once you had completed once as your son won’t need to avenge you anymore since you defeated the God King and becomes the God King.
- The “Leaderboards & Achievement” never appear after completing once on iPad version at level 13.
- Each defeated God King will “revive” for the next bloodline to defeat. (50 level, 100 level, 150 level and so on)
Future content updates for Infinity Blade include a fully integrated multiplayer mode, which enables players to battle friends and other players online via Game Center.
I can’t wait for the future content updates to Infinity Blade as it might just revolutionize the RPG games forever on the touch based platform since it’s innovative use of touch gestures as for attacking & casting magic.
What I wish for the developer to implement in the future are
- More than 2 paths to the destination
- Deeper & different story plots based on your “decisions” on which path to go to right from the start & during the game more like a adventure RPG book game.
- Freedom to explore the beautiful 3D world as an adventurer & fight enemies automatically spawned & specifically placed.
- Multiplayer online where you can challenge real players anywhere in the world.
- Full MMORPG game but understand the limitation it’s almost impossible but pray it will happen
- Able to have more quantity of the same item until sold.
- A chat room for players
Overall, this game is “very very very very very” good despite various bugs identified as it’s simple enough to play yet challenging for many.
The down side is that it may be too repetitive & will get bored soon if completed too early in the game before getting the “Infinity Blade”.
Category: Games, RPG
Type: Universal App
Seller: Chair Entertainment Group
Price for iPhone: $5.99 (As of: December 20, 2010 Report)
Price for iPad: $5.99 (As of: December 20, 2010 Report) Follow @SimonTay78
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!