Seller: Chillingo Ltd
COMING UP IN EPISODE 2, SUBMITTED:
– Two achievements (expert and insane)
– Giant/Normal flamefurries (i’m scared already)
– Gameplay improvements (you can now hit a furry standing right next to you)
– OpenFeint 2.1 (it looks a lot nicer!)
– New death animations
– New sound effects and voice acting
– Furry Sense (radar)
– John Gore with the headband (third health)
– Full save and restore of game state
– Faster firing rate on the shotgun
– Major bug fixes
- Smooth gratifying 3D shooting game that challenges your focus & quick reaction to get the highest score ever, a challenge that I get addicted to.
- Not as bloody as other 3D zombie like games so it’s more children friendly
- Get the dreaded feeling of being followed & ability to shoot back
- “Hollywood” or “Disney” quality standard voice for John Gore – wicked & funny
- Able to play music within the iPod Touch or iPhone while playing the game
- The whole game stage is just a single level field – Maybe more areas to explore?
- Only 3 types of weapons – Machine gun (unlimited ammo), Shotgun, exploding booby trap. (Hmmm No double hand pistol?) – good to hear they might give John Gore a grenade in future updates.
- Possibility of multi player with 2 ore more characters will be fantastic
- Not much objective – if the whole game goes around simply to get highest score online may get bored after a few tries.
- No accelerometer control for movement – not a issue since this still need another thumb to coordinate shooting direction.
- Sometimes the “OpenFeint” crash the game
– Currently, what I am looking at is a very successful & addictive 3D survival touch screen game which almost created a brand new types of survival games. However I as a critic gamer felt something is missing from this game to bring me back to play it again & again & again which is a proper campaign story or objective.
The idea to the developer is to make some kind of objective or goal to each level of game to achieve before going to the next level, area, town, city, sewage or boss kind areas.
Ideas for goals
- Survive 20 minutes of increasing onslaught of furry
- Patrol 10 check points in the map regardless of sequences but need to cross the checkpoint
- Gain $ from drops by furries & buy new weapons “Counterstrike” Style
- Of course the multi player to achieve the game goal or simply fight a limited time as a goal.
Category: Games, Shooter
Type: Separate App
Seller: Chillingo Ltd
Price for iPhone: $0.99 (As of: September 23, 2009 Report)
Price for iPad: $2.99 (As of: September 23, 2009 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!