The zombies are revolting ! In Zombie Tsunami, take your place in a crowd of rampaging undead as you race through the city attacking the unfortunate survivors and adding them to your unstoppable throng of hungry, hot-footed horrors. It’s a Zombie Tsunami out there, and everyone is invited!
- – Add as many zombies to your hoard as you can.
- – Keep going as long as at least one zombie is still running (and it doesn’t have to be the zombie you started with).
- – Collect 7 different power-ups and bonuses to run further and destroy more.
- – Turn over cars, buses, vehicles and tanks to eat the survivors inside.
- – 200+ different missions to devour.
- – 9 worldwide locations to stampede your zombies through.
- – Optimized for all models of iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- – Featuring Retina Blast Processing
Beginning with a single zombie running through the streets, chase down the living and add them to your chaotic procession of dashing undead. The more people you bite and add to your ranks, the longer the Zombie Tsunami can charge across the planet, eating everything in its way.
But brains aren’t the only thing you can eat as the Zombie Tsunami gets into full swing. Devour the bonuses and power-ups to activate the Giant Zombie with multiple lasers shooting out of its many eyeballs, sneak around the cities as a netherworld Ninja, or clone members of your zombie hoard with the UFO.
Zombie Tsunami is a fun-packed thrill-ride of destruction, excitement and tasty brains! Who can gather the biggest collection of charging zombies? Can you survive the gaping chasms, powerful bombs and streets filled with tanks with at least one flesh-eater still on its feet? Join the Zombie Tsunami and find out!
- This game is free to play with in-app purchase coins to upgrade faster
- Universal application meaning it’s one download for all iOS devices
- Simple game play, just jump at the right timing
- Able to challenge your friends via game center
- Short & quick game so that it’s not time consuming but if you want to upgrade with coins, you can play this game for hours.
- The game center notification can be distracting for some, I had turned off the notification sound for game center just to avoid distraction, I hope there’s a option to consolidate notifications to notify me only at a certain time
- You can turn off in-app purchase if you are afraid of buying coins accidentally by your kids by going into settings -> General -> Restrictions -> Enable Restrictions -> Toggle Off In-App Purchases
- After a few hundred games, the game will get insanely repetitive.
Overall, as a free game it’s good to play for a while until the next free game comes along 😀
Category: Games, Arcade
Type: Universal App
Price for iPhone: Free (As of: November 28, 2012 Report)
Price for iPad: Free (As of: November 28, 2012 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!