Seller: SunSpark Labs LLC
Use Morfo to quickly turn a photo of your friend’s face into a talking, dancing, crazy 3D character!
Once captured, you can make your friend say anything you want in a silly voice, rock out, wear makeup, sport a pair of huge green cat eyes, suddenly gain 300lbs, and more.
Want to show off your awesome 3D creations to the world? Easy! Record a message and post a video of your talking, dancing character right to Facebook! (iPod & iPhone3G upload support coming soon). Use Morfo to create the coolest Party Invite or Happy Birthday message ever.
- Turn friends, pets, drawings or objects into life-like 3D characters.
- Record, then post videos of your characters directly to Facebook.
- Apply funny wigs and Disco Glam makeup to your faces.
- Make faces rock out to a crazy speed metal song!
- Email photos of your faces to anyone.
- Play with six fun, read-made characters right away.
Want to give your characters even more Makeup and Custom Costumes? Or record them while they do a funny Disco or Cartoon dance? Try in-app purchases to get advanced features like:
- Custom Costumes: Superhero, Gothic Rock, Fantasy Hero, 60’s, Animals and more!
- Unlimited access to Super Fat, Mega Heroic or Crazy Cute Morfs.
- Unlimited access to Rock Out, Disco and Toon Dances.
- Unlimited saving of all your customized faces.
Feeling creative? Try Morfo on people, pets, a kid’s drawing, or just about any object you can think of. Ever wonder what your cat might look like six times heavier and wearing clown makeup? Morfo can show you! Now want to see him rocking out to crazy speed metal? Done! Unleash your diabolical imagination on those photos.
* Facebook video upload currently supported on iPhone 3GS, iPhone4, iPad, iPad2.
- Re-animate your friends’ photograph and share on facebook! You can make your friend dance & speak in high pitch voice! OMG! How fun is that?
- So many features in a fun little app!
- There are in-app purchase at $1.99 to get themes & the ability to share to facebook which is a bummer, very clever developer indeed!
- The video recording is pretty short, you can’t make a long video enough to fully appreciate the result.
- The Costumes are pretty scary! I don’t think any kids will love it but it will be a good way to scare people off!
- There are no way to save the recorded video into the camera roll, that means no way to export it & merge into other videos in “picture in picture” mode.
Overall, this had probably beaten other “repeat me in high pitch with cute animation” application with all the cool features however it can be even more polished if they add in some less frightening costumes and extend the length of the video recorded.
Type: Universal App
Seller: SunSpark Labs LLC
Price for iPhone: Free (As of: May 3, 2011 Report)
Price for iPad: Free (As of: May 3, 2011 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!