Seller: NXP Software B.V.
Watch your Xvid movies on your iPad ! (Including subtitle .srt support & TV/VGA Output) – Compatible with iOS4.2
You love to watch your movies anywhere, anytime and take them with you on your iPad. But you realized that some of the most popular movie file formats (such as Xvid) won’t synch or play on your iPad ?
CineXPlayer is the solution for you!
- Transfer your Xvid (.AVI) movies to your device instantly (no conversion needed)
- Play your movies anywhere, anytime – even when you have no Internet connection (in a train, a car, a plane…)
- Enjoy the full quality and cinema experience
- Full Resume Function
- Swipe to Delete (to manage movies)
- VGA TV out to large screen television
- Able to add subtitle file (.SRT) to video
- User friendly with low learning curve
- Currently does not support various video format such as mkv, AC3, rmvb, rm, wmv and other weird video encoding.
- If you had added a subtitle file (.srt) and remove all videos, it’s impossible to remove the subtitle file (.srt) unless you add another video & access the subtitle list which is not convinient
- If your iPad are the 16 GB version, you may find yourself limited to less than 21 XVID (.avi) videos if you are calculating that the videos are about 800 Mb each.
- There are no options to stream your videos from your computer to your iPad via WIFI or 3G
I haven’t really test out if you can use a USB thumb drive to a “camera connection kit” to transfer AVI files to CineXPlayer folders or not, if it can be done…this will be excellent! 😀
Overall, the performance of this application does trump most streaming apps in terms of quality of video playback & subtitle compatibility making this a must have for people who love to have some videos around them especially corporate videos or marketing videos shot to show to customers or potential clients.
Personally I feel this app can be suitable for both business & entertainment alike and worth the investment getting this XVID (avi) video player.
I have 3 promo codes for iPhone version & 3 promo codes for iPad version as below!!
Once you had taken & used that promo codes kindly comment below with a copy & paste of the used promo codes.
Note: to use the promo code, simply go to iTunes –> click iTunes Store on the left–> click home –> click the iPhone tab –> click “Redeem” on the right –> then paste the code inside the text box then press the “Redeem” button.
Type: Separate App
Seller: NXP Software B.V.
Price for iPhone: $1.99 (As of: February 1, 2011 Report)
Price for iPad: $2.99 (As of: February 1, 2011 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!