Imagine if you need an email or a Twitter/Facebook message delivered at a SPECIFIC date and/or time in the FUTURE but want to compose and send the email/message RIGHT NOW while the contents are fresh in your mind!
Schedaroo provides a simple 3-step process to ensure that your message gets delivered on time, every time!
1. Type out a message
2. Choose the type of message whether its Facebook, Twitter or email
3. Choose the date and time that you want the message to be sent out and DONE!
When your email/message gets sent, you get a push-notification confirming the sent message. With Schedaroo, there’ll be no worries mate!
- Amazing simplicity user interface to schedule a text and or photograph to facebook, twitter and email to be sent later in the future
- Great for birthday, anniversary, Follow friday tweets, blog articles scheduled release, advertisement/marketing link posts and for people to post future tweets/facebook/email even when they can’t in the near future.
- Scary to think but maybe for cancer patients to write their heart felt thoughts to their love ones to be sent in the future after they die
- I had tried and successfully sent tweets, facebook post and email even after I had switched off the iPhone meaning the scheduled post are sent to schedaroo servers and will be sent regardless what happened to your side, however it will also depends heavily if schedaroo’s server or company remains in operation forever.
- Schedaroo only works on OS5.0 devices
- Sending an gmail email to your own gmail as reminder will end up in the junk box as gmail can’t authenticate the sender as Schedaroo use their own server to send the email.
- Currently there’s no option to send documents, I think it’s possible but it’s a big work around like open email document attachment using schedaroo and then use it to schedule the tweets/facebook/email by uploading to schedaroo server pushing an website link for readers to download from.
- You can’t send video for now, maybe in the future can think of a way to upload videos up to 30 seconds like path/facebook and send a link to twitter/facebook/email for readers to click and go to schedaroo website to view the video.
Overall, it’s a simple to use applications with
Type: iPhone/iPodTouch Only
Price for iPhone: $1.99 (As of: November 6, 2012 Report)
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!