How to Restart & Reset your iPhone
Date: December 15, 2009 Review by: Simon Tay
Is your iPhone sluggish & lacks memory to run certain application? You can restart your iphone by the following
- Press & hold Sleep/Wake button until “slide to power off” appears
- Slide & power off
- Press & hold Sleep/Wake button until apple logo appears
- wait for about 2 minutes for iPhone to reboot (be patient)
- iPhone should run faster
What if your iPhone simply hangs and freezes up which you cannot “slide to power off”? Simply hard reset your iPhone by
- Press & Hold both Sleep/Wake & Home button for 10 seconds
- it should flashes & reboot with apple logo appearing
- wait for at least 3 whole minutes to boot up.
Like SimonVideo on Facebook
Subscribe to simonvideo.com by Email
Subscribe to iTunes Podcast!